today I brought 2 works to an exhibition in the local library, about growth and conflict.

fryday the 3th of may 2024 at 19h is the opening


 I am happy to be able to show a a part of what I do. 

the one work is the self portrait of the viewer and the other is the space he lives in.

my works are about the inner world and what life you live from in within what can not be seen.

mostly abstract images whit vivid colours ore black and white.


there is an other project whit a deadline at the 29th of may starting aswel from Thursday.

where I've been given a wall from 3.7m to 2m I hope to get a bigger space because I have a huge canvas to cover up ., and my call was that my home was not big enough en that's why I wanted to take part in the call

 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

it has been a few